To promote global citizenship and learner autonomy within a secure and supportive school environment where students can achieve their utmost potential.
To expedite the implementation of student-centered learning by shifting our paradigm from teacher-centered instruction to learner-centered instruction. We will bring about change in our educational programs, instructional approaches, learning experience, and academic support strategies in order to serve the interests of our students.
Learning is a self-driven process that empowers students to set authentic goals, explore, make connections to key concepts, relate new information to prior knowledge, modify existing knowledge, develop new ideas, and reflect on academic progress in a secure equal-opportunity environment that respects diversity.
We believe that:
● Embracing cultural diversity helps us become globally aware and unprejudiced in order to bring about a positive change.
● Consolidating ethics and integrity in the classroom is fundamental to building ethical future generations.
● Consistency is a prerequisite to creating space for constructive learning environments.
● Learning by sharing builds positive relationships among students and helps improve academic performance.
● Curiosity stimulates the brain for learning, and makes the learning process a more rewarding experience.
● Sincerity and empathy bring about positive social experiences.