Welcome to Najd National Schools
At Najd National Schools (NNS), we “will bring about change in our educational programs, instructional approaches, learning experience, and academic support strategies in order to serve the interests of our students.” When the children feel support and care, they will strive to succeed.
Our national exams success and academic performance of our students at local and international universities place us in the top educational tier in Riyadh. We target the highest international standards for our students, with an enriched American curriculum, with a focus on Islamic values and Arabic language. The curriculum is designed to empower students to set authentic goals, explore, develop new ideas, and reflect on their academic progress in a secure equal-opportunity environment that respects diversity
From their earliest ages, NNS students are loved and develop a love for learning. We introduce them to the joys of inquiry, curiosity, and the science of learning. At NNS, excellence means stretching and extending personal limits. We help students learn resiliency in a world requiring such ability. As their horizons broaden, they internalize habits of daily growth as well as their sense of responsibility to family, community, and the world. By graduation, our students are prepared as self-driven and reflective individuals who embrace ethical practices.
Dr. Moustapha Mneimneh
Head of the International Program
Learning trends change constantly a nd you need a system that can help you stay up-to-date with the latest global trends. Edunation’s platform is dynamic and constantly innovating helping you create ways to bridge the gap between getting left behind or staying on trend.
Conditions of Admission and Registration
Students transferring from the National to the International Program must:
1. Pass the previous grade
2. Provide a letter from the guardian requesting the transfer
3. Pass the admission tests (English language, Arabic language, and Mathematics) with no less than 60%
4. Provide teachers recommendations (Internal Students)
5. Fill the consent form provided by the Ministry of Education
Students transferring from Another School
Students transferring from another school must:
1. Pass the previous grade
2. Pass the admission tests (Arabic language, English language, and Mathematics) with no less than 60%
3. Sit for an interview with the Director of the Admissions and Registration Department and the examining teachers
4. Bring the student’s file from the previous school containing all the certificates and documents:
• medical statement
• certificate of vaccination
• a copy of birth certificate
• a copy of the family record for Saudis
• a copy of a valid residence permit for non – Saudis
• a copy of student’s passport
• 3 pictures of the accepted student
5. Pay the fees due after passing the acceptance tests
6. Students from outside the Kingdom must observe the following conditions:
• Provide a certificate from the authorities (Cultural Attaché) in the country where the student completed his studies
• Obtain an acceptance from the school to complete the terms of equating the certificate in the related authorities (Department of Education)
This applies to all grades.
The Admissions Committee shall decide whether to accept the student or not according to the following:
1. seats availability (Maximum class size is 25 students)
2. The student's result in the interview and the admission test
3. The priority for acceptance is given to the children of the staff and school principals in the event of availability of the place and the conditions in question
4. Priority is given to students who have siblings in schools
5. Compliance with the terms of the contract between the schools and the parent.
The tests are carried out by the new students according to the school regulations. The entry tests are scheduled after all the prerequisites have been applied and the application has been approved according to the annual plan. The results of all tests, including the exam papers, are submitted to the Department of Students Affairs.
The school fees are inclusive of:
• Supplementary books
• Online access for textbooks
• One sports uniforms
Our tuition fees are not inclusive of lunches or school transport. The school operates a bus service on a fee-for-service basis. You can contact the Transport and Service Department for further details on bus services.
Re-Enrollments and Withdrawal
In compliance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education, at the end of each academic year, parents are asked to fill a survey to inform the school of their wish to re-enroll their children or withdraw them from the school. Parents who wish to re-enroll their children and secure the seat for the next academic year, they will be required to pay an advance payment. Parents who wish to withdraw their children will get a receipt to be presented to the Student Affairs to be able to get the student file.
The following school fees are for the International Program-Boys.
The fees are subject to change.
All fees are Saudi Riyal (SR).
Students’ assessment is divided into three trimesters. Each trimester's grades represent one-third of the whole grade for the academic year.
The curriculum at Najd National Schools for Boys-international Program is the formal plan to fulfill its mission statement.
This policy outlines Najd International School’s linguistic objectives and the responsibilities that arise thereof.
Technology is a powerful tool, if correctly used can enhance both the academic and working environments at Najd National Schools’ International Program.
Greetings from Najd National School’s administration, faculty and staff. The programs at NNS have been designed and implemented in order to equip our students with academic and life skills. We deeply hope that our students will master such skills to grow academically, socially, physically and emotionally. With the encouragement, help and guidance, we hope that our students will become successful and effective citizens in the community. Moreover, we hope that they will become leaders who enjoy high academic skills needed in the 21st century.
This handbook contains the procedures, regulations and practices applied in our school. We kindly urge you to follow the school regulations and practices, follow up your son’s assignments, attend meetings requested by the school and meet with the teachers to discuss your sons’ progress and nail down any problems that might arise in your sons’ learning journey.